- Gibson, R., Hassan, S., Holtz, S., Tansey, J. and Whitelaw, G. (2005) Sustainability Assessment: Criteria, Processes and Applications Earthscan:London
- Ravetz, J. (2005) The No-Nonsense Guide to Science Verso:London
- Cote, R., Dale, A. and Tansey, J., Eds. (2005). Linking Industry and Ecology: A Question of Design. Vancouver, UBC Press.
- Dopson, S. and Fitzgerald, L., Eds. (2005). Knowledge to Action? Evidence based health care in context. . Oxford, Oxford University Press.
- König, A. (2005). Governance of Food Safety in the European Union. Transatlantic Regulatory Harmonization and Multilateral Policy Cooperation for Food Safety. Carruth, R. Cheltenham, Edward Elgar.
- Ramirez, R. and Devon, C. (2005). The Role and Limits of Methods in Transitional Change Processes. The Transitional Approach in Action. Amado, G. and Vansina, L. London, Karnak Books.
- Rayner, S. (2005). Back to roots : commentary on 'viable institutions and scope for incoherence' by Perri 6. Is there value in inconsistency? Daston, L. and Engel, C. Nomos, Baden-Baden.
- ‘Issues spark a public into being: A key but often forgotten point of the Lippmann-Dewey debate,’ Making Things Public, Bruno Latour and Peter Weibel (eds.), Karlsruhe/Cambridge: ZKM/MIT Press, 2005.
- Tansey, J. (2005). Exciting the Collective Imagination. Social Capital and Sustainable Development: Is there a link? Dale, A. Vancouver, University of Bitish Columbia Press.
- Tansey, J. (2005). The Problem of Beckett's Trousers: A critical review of industrial ecology. Linking Industry and Ecology: A Question of Design. Cote, R., Dale, A. and Tansey, J. Vancouver, University of British Columbia Press.
- Tansey, J., Carmichael, J., Talwar, S. and Robinson, J. (2005). Where do we want to be? Making sustainability indicators integrated, dynamic and participatory. Community Indicators Measuring Systems. Phillips, R. Aldershot, Ashgate.
- Tansey, J. and Robinson, J. (2005). Georgia Basin Futures Project. Encylopedia of Science, Technology and Ethics, Macmillan Reference (USA).
- Baptista, I. and Vasconcelos, L.T. (2005). Muddling through complex contexts: Making sense out of a myth. Antropológicas 9: 7-119
- Rayner, S., Ingram, H. and Lach, D. (2005). "Weather Forecasts are for Wimps: Why water resource manages do not use climate forecasts." Climatic Change 69(2-3): 197-277.
- Lach, D., Rayner, S. and Ingram, H. (2005). "Taming the Waters: Strategies to domesticate the wicked problems of water resource management." 2005 3(1): 1-17.
- Lach, D., Ingram, H. and Rayner, S. (2005). "Maintaining the Status Quo: How institutional norms and practices create conservative water organizations." University of Texas Law Review 83: 2027-2053.
- Ramirez, R. (2005). "The Aesthetics of Cooperation." European Management Review 2(1): 28-35.
- Ramirez, R. and Arvidsson, N. (2005). "The Aesthetics of Business Innovation: An exploratory distinction of two archetypes." Innovation: Management, Policy and Practice 7(4): 373-388.
- J.-P. Onnela, J. Saramäki, J. Kertész, and K. Kaski, Intensity and coherence of motifs in weighted complex networks, Physical Review E 71, 065103 (2005).
- 2005 Mediational techniques and conceptual frameworks in archaeology: a model in "mapwork" at Teotihuacan, Mexico, Journal of Social Archaeology 5(1):52-84.
- Caswill, C. (2005). "Whose Agency? Looking forward to the Virtual Research Council." Information, Communication and Society 8(1): pp. 1-29.
- Dopson, S. (2005). "The Diffusion of Medical Innovations: Can figurational sociology contribute?" Organization Studies 2 6(8): 1125-1144.
- König, A. (2005). "Democratising Decision-Making on Food Safety in the EU: Closing gaps between principles of governance and practice." Minerva 45: 275-294.
Refereed Conference Papers
- Neyland, D. (2005). Biometric Identification: Outlook for the Technical Possibilities. Oxford Analytica consultation paper, Oxford.
- Neyland, D. (2005). Privacy, Surveillance and Trust. Intel consultation paper, Intel consultation paper.
- Neyland, D. (2005). Safety Camera Programme - Interim report, Department for Transport.
- Royal Commission on Environmental Pollution. (2005). Crop Spraying and the Health of Residents and Bystanders, London, RCEP.
- Royal Commission on Environmental Pollution. (2005). Special Report: Biomass as a renewable energy source, London, RCEP